Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rick update, update

For those of you who read my Rick update, I feel like I'd better update my update. Rick's cold has run its course, thankfully! So, he's full-steam ahead.

Of course, economic times haven't changed, BUT, we get to change through them. We all get to grow as people and as Christians, and my husband is growing. Work is a faith-stretching time; as well as the financial decision we have made to God. The Lord has never been unfaithful, though, SO, unless that happens, we will obey.

Just for the record, Rick and I are also growing closer as married -- best friends --. I'm thinking we're getting better with age.... TOO COOL! We've been married for 18 1/2 years! Other than becoming a Christian, it was the best decision I ever made!

That closes the Rick update.... for now :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - you guys are OLD!! 18.5 years already!!! Man, we feel like kids, we haven't even made it to 18years yet...

Paa

Tegan said...

Wow! Mike and I are at almost a year and half . . . . I am really looking forward to living life with Mike by my side though. That's so awesome that you and Rick are only growing stronger over the years. :D

I find myself falling in love with Mike more and more as we get ready for the birth of our first child. I'm sure you and Pam undertand the inexpressibleness of how that is . . . words don't seem to do adequate justice to the gratitude and love I feel towards Mike . . . The Lord is so awesome!!