Friday, February 13, 2009

activity update--Feb.13-09

I am at the library, waiting for Mariah's band lesson to finish, so thought I'd blog. The next few days, if all goes according to schedule, we will be swimming in the East Autralian Current of the Ocean of Life! Rock on, man! I need to get my house cleaned and food purchased before acceleration.... plus homeschool finished for the day!
FRIDAY
12:30-1:00 p.m - M/Band
2:15-3:30 - K/Track
6:00-8:00 -C/Basketball (coach will pick him up)
6:30-9:00 -Fireproof (movie at the church)

SATURDAY
8:00a.m.- mid-afternoon - C/Basketball tournament
8:00 -K/Track practice
4:15 p.m.-CJ/church practice for women's group
5:00 C/church
7:00 - Burgess' over for dessert
8:00 - Teen church

SUNDAY
8:30 a.m. -church (both services)
2:00-4:00 p.m. - The Event practice (Easter drama)
5:45 - friends over for supper

MONDAY
State Track Meet

I could get seriously overwhelmed..... but am not :) We will walk where God wills us in that moment. I believe it will be great!

One thing Chris has learned...... He likes basketball for fun, not for the intense competition. Next year, we will stick to Rec. games and not the extra tournaments.

OK, Mariah should be ready and I'd better get to the school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing how your weekend goes! I won't bother you with a phone call :)

Pam